Welcome. This is a place for me to express my thoughts on anything and everything (from fashion to travel), and to share the experiences that I've come across throughout my journey of life. This is basically a place for all of us to unwind and let loose. I would love to hear your stories, so please feel free to comment on all my postings. Now grab a cup of coffee, sit down, relax and enjoy!

Google
 

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Virtual embrace turned Real?


Have you ever heard of virtual hugs? Many of you would say yes. Now, imagine when someone sends you a virtual hug, you physically feel the warmth, pressure and length of their hugs...even their heartbeats. Sounds impossible right? Think again.


CuteCircuit's Hug Shirt is a washable high tech garment. When a friend sends you a virtual hug, your mobile phone sends a signal to your shirt via Bluetooth technology to replicate a distinctive hug from the sender.

This is an interesting invention and I'm not sure what to think of it. Just imagining myself walking down the street and getting 'virtual' hugs every few seconds, or minutes, seems a little strange...

The Hug Shirt was listed as one of the best inventions of 2006 in Time Magazine.







1 comment:

Bajanbreeze said...

Hi, just visiting your blog and it's beautiful. I heard of the hug T-shirt and it sounds pretty cool. I don't have one but I'm thinking about it.....
Best regards